This coming Saturday, February 6, at 8pm local time, followers of “Roosh V”- noted sexist, racist, homophobic, and overall horrible monster (not a human being)- will be holding secret meetings to rally for rape to be legalized. You didn’t read this wrong THEY WANT RAPE TO BE LEGALIZED.
This shit is dangerous af, and as they have barred anyone who isn’t male or straight, so we need all our white male allies to gather and shut this shit down. If you are a straight man of colour, please be careful. Even though the website says the meeting is for straight men of all races, the Roosh V following has also been known to be very racist and xenophobic.
Here is how the meeting will take place, as according to their website (I’m not going to link it because it does not deserve any hits, but all the info here is authentic- you may google and see for yourself):
We will have 165 meetings in 43 countries for our international meetup day on February 6, 2016 at 8PM local time. Hosts have been instructed to wait at the meeting point from 8:00-8:20pm before moving on to the final location. If you arrive at the meeting point at 8:21pm, you will miss the meetup. Arriving on time within the window is absolutely paramount.
To identify your fellow tribesmen, ask the following question to a man you suspect is there for the meetup: “Do you know where I can find a pet shop?” If you are asked this question, answer in the affirmative: “Yes, it’s right here.” You can then introduce yourself and get details about where to proceed at 8:20. If you ask someone for the pet shop and they appear confused or actually try to direct you to a real pet shop, they’re not there for the meetup.
If you are a woman, DO NOT GO, your safety is at risk. Roosh V has made it very apparent that your presence might be met with violence.
I won’t be able to attend a shut down (obvs- brown gay turban guy), but we need to shut this down ASAP. So to all my white brothers who identify as allies, now is your time to stand up and act.
I will be calling the RCMP and reporting this, make sure you report this to your local police as well.
Here is a list of all the locations where these men will come together (Roosh V himself will be at the Washington DC location):
- Birmingham – In front of Ohenry’s coffee shop, downtown Homewood (not the Brookwood Mall Ohenry’s)
- Anchorage – Elderberry Park, near the Oscar Anderson House, a museum. Meet by the chairs and table. Address: 1297 West Fifth Avenue, Anchorage, Alaska 99501.
- Phoenix – Meet in front of main entrance of tallest building of Phoenix Plaza (Qwest Tower).
- Tucson – Arizona Historical Society (949 E 2nd St, Tucson, AZ 85719). Meet at statue near corner of N Park Ave and E 2nd St. Image.
- Little Rock – First Security Amphitheater , 400 President Clinton Ave, Little Rock, AR 72201. Image.
- Long Beach – Parking lot of Glory Days Sports Bar, Carson Blvd and Woodruff Ave.
- Los Angeles – L.A. Live in front of Starbucks entrance. Address: 800 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Newport Beach – The outdoor fountain directly in front of Macy’s department store at Fashion Island. Image.
- Orange County – The fountain in front of the Ferris wheel at the Irvine Spectrum Mall.
- Palm Springs – Fountain at Mercado Plaza (Palm Canyon Drive)
- Redwood City – Parking lot of IHOP. Address: 491 Veterans Blvd, Redwood City, CA 94063
- Roseville – Royer Park (the large park on Douglas Blvd), next to the gatling gun statue. Image.
- San Diego – Corner of 16th & Broadway, in parking lot of the Goodwill
- San Diego (North) – The Village at Pacific Highlands Ranch. Meet in front of The Baked Bear Shop.
- San Francisco – Balboa Park Bart station, by the arched exit. Image.
- San Leandro – Northwest corner of the intersection of E. 14th St. and Estudillo Av. Meet at the public fountain.
- Santa Barbara – Steps of the Santa Barbara Museum of Art, located on the corner of State Street and Anapamu Street in downtown Santa Barbara
- Sherman Oaks – Sherman Oaks Galleria, between the fountain and Cheesecake Factory entrance. Image. Address: 15301 Ventura Blvd.
- Boulder – North Boulder Park, beside the shelter. Image.
- Denver – 19th Ave and Gilpin Street, on the south side of Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center. Image.
- New Haven – World War I Memorial, beside flagpole
- Stamford – In the little square on the corner of Franklin St and Broad St. Image.
- Orlando – The Red Chinese Tang pavilion at Lake Eola, beside red pagoda.
- Tampa – Curtis Hixon Park, between fountains and grass. Image.
- West Palm Beach – Clematis Street Fountains, on the side of North Clematis street
- Athens – The Arch at the University of Georgia
- Atlanta – Piedmont Park, corner of 10th street and Charles Allen Dr by the sign. Image.
- Honolulu – Pearl Ridge Downtown, underneath globe sign. Image. Address: 98 – 1005 Moanalua Rd, Aiea, HI 96701
- Boise – Idaho State Capital Building, 700 W Jefferson St, Boise, ID 83702. Met by the statue of Abraham Lincoln.
- Chicago – Rogers Park, beside the flagpole. Image. Google Map.
- Chicago (Homewood) – Parking lot of Balagio’s. Address: 17501 Dixie Hwy, Hazel Crest, IL 60430.
- Cedar Rapids – In Sokol Park beside the gazebo. 16th Ave SW
- Des Moines – Parking lot of the VA Hospital beside pictured tree.Image. Address: 3600 30th St. Des Moines, IA. 50310
- New Orleans – Magazine Street and Lawrence Square, besides the big tree, across the street from 4318 Magazine Street. Image.
- Bangor – Bangor Public Library, in front of main entrance below the stairs (145 Harlow St)
- Annapolis – Downtown/Historic Annapolis Harbor, Main Street, by the Kunte Kinte memorial statue. Image.
- Baltimore – In front of Cross Street Market entrance in Federal Hill
- Boston (North End) – Paul Revere Statue in Paul Revere Mall
- Ann-Arbor – Nickel’s Arcade in downtown Ann Arbor. Meet at the center column near the entrance off State Street.
- Lansing – Lansing River Trail, top of the fish ladder steps. Image.
- Macomb County/Clinton Township – The Mall at Partridge Creek. Meet in front of the fountain between Brio Tuscan Grille and P.F. Chang’s. Address: 17420 Hall Rd, Charter Twp of Clinton, MI 48038
- Rochester Hills – Elizabeth Park, beside center bush. Image.
- Duluth – Leif Erickson Park by the stage. Address: 12th Ave E & London Road, Duluth, MN 55802
- Kansas City – North side of the World War 1 Museum, on sidewalk directly above monument. Image.
- Las Vegas – Beside Vegas Vic neon sign on the old strip.
- Portsmouth – In front of main entrance of The North Church. 2 Congress St, Portsmouth, NH 03801
- Atlantic City – On the Boardwalk in front of main Taj Mahal entrance
- Hoboken – In front of Mulligans Pub underneath the canopy. Address: 159 1st St.
- Albuquerque – East side of University Of New Mexico Bookstore. Address: 2301 Central Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87106. Image.
- New York – St. Catherine’s Park, next to the spiral kids slide. 1245 1st Ave between 67th and 68th st
- New York – Washington Square Park under the arch
- Rochester – Eastman School of Music, Kilbourn Hall (26 Gibbs St, Rochester, NY 14604), Meet at intersection at Gibbs and Main, where the concert hall entrance is. Image.
- Syracuse – Columbus Circle, next to the statue. Address: East Onondaga Street, Syracuse, NY 13202
- Charlotte – Romare Bearden Park. Meet by the benches behind the gazebo-like structure on the corner of W Martin Luther King and Church St. Image.
- Wilmington – Riverfront Park, across the river from USS North Carolina, beside map kiosk. Image.
- Cincinnati – I-75 and Sharon road has a large parking lot with a grass field next to a Speedway Gas Station. Meet on the grass.
- Oklahoma City – In front of Harkins Theater at 150 E Reno Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73104. Image.
- Harrisburg – Steps of Capitol on the west side. Image.
- Philadelphia – Washington Square Park, between 5th and 6th St right off Walnut Street (it is the size of a city block). Meet specifically by the memorial to the Revolutionary War Soldiers eternal flame.
- Anderson – The Carolina Wren Park located downtown at 111 E. Whitner St. 29621 in the Pavilion. Meet beside the fountain.
- Camden – King Haigler Tower, main entrance. Image. Address: 950 Broad Street, Camden SC 29020
- Chattanooga – In front of Dollar General. Image. Address: 5952 E. Brainerd Road
- Mount Juliet – Parking lot in front of entrance to Big Star Cigar Lounge. Address: 3384 N Mt. Juliet Road, Suite 1100, Mount Juliet, TN 37122
- Nashsville (North) – In front of Baileys in Rivergate Plaza Shopping Mall
- Austin – Palm Park by the stone structure. Image. Address: 711 East 3rd Street, Austin, TX 78701
- Dallas – Meet at the old school phone booth In front of British Beverage Company (BBC). Address:
2800 Routh St, Dallas, TX 75201″
- Denton – Denton Square, beside the little arch. Image. Address: 110 W Hickory St, Denton, TX 76201.
- El Paso – 301 W Missouri Ave, El Paso, TX 79901. Meet on corner next to statue of man. Image.
- Houston – Near the arch of the Sam Houston Monument, adjacent to Houston Museum of Natural Science (5555 Hermann Park Dr, Houston, TX 77030)
- Nederland – By the gazebo in Doornbos Park AKA “Duck Park”. Address: S 24th ½ St, Nederland, TX 77627
- San Antonio – In front of main door of the Alamo
- Provo – Provo City Center Temple on the corner of University Avenue and Center Street. Meet at circle pathway in front of main entrance.
- Salt Lake City – Salt Lake City Library, at the top of the amphitheater. Address: 210 E 400 S. Image.
- Charlottesville – Lee Park, beside the statue of Lee
- Virginia Beach – Mt. Trashmore, at bottom of stairs. Image. Address: 310 Edwin Dr, Virginia Beach, VA 23462
- Everett – Clark Park, next to the gazebo. Address: 2400 Lombard Avenue, Everett, WA 98201.
- Seattle – In front of main entrance of Seattle Public Library. 1000 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98104.
- Seattle (North) – Statue of Lenin. Address: Corner of Fremont PI N and N 36th St. Image.
- Dupont Circle, on the north side by the Starbucks. Image.
- Kenosha – In front of Brat Stop. Address: 12304 75th St. Kenosha, WI 53142.
- La Crosse – The large water fountain at Riverside Park.
- Brisbane – In the middle of King George Square in front of City Hall.Image.
- Melbourne – In the middle of Federation Square. Image.
- Perth – Ocean Beach Hotel on sidewalk. Image.
- Sydney – Picnic benches in front of Coogee Pavilion on Coogee Beach
- Sydney – Fountain in Hyde Park
- Sydney (South) – Brighton Le Sands beach, close to the stairs leading to the local shops. Image.
- Graz – In the dead center of Tummelplatz square
- Wien – Museumsquartier, Treppe von Mumok (Stairs of Mumok). Museumsplatz 1, Wien 1010. Meet at bottom of steps.
- Nassau – In front of main entrance to Fort Montagu
- Brussels – Place Royale, 1000 Brussels. Meet beside the statue. Image.
- Sofia – Statue of Saint Sofia. Map
- Phnom Penh – The royal palace in front of main entrance. Meet at the bottom of the steps.
- Calgary – The CORE Shopping Center, in front of Starbucks
- Edmonton – Churchill Square, to the left of “Tix On The Square”.Image.
- Montreal – Palais des Congrès, 1001 Place Jean-Paul-Riopelle, in between the pink trees (indoors). Image.
- Ottawa – Right inside the front doors of the Arts Court Building (a former county courthouse). Address: Arts Court, 2 Daly Ave.Streetview
- Surrey – City Central Mall, north entrance, in front of Blenz Coffee.Image.
- Toronto – Edward VII Statue in the center of Queens Park
- Vancouver – Vancouver Central Library, south side on Robson Street at library steps. Image. Address: 350 W. Georgia St.
- Victoria – BC Legislature War Memorial. Image.
- Windsor – The Burt Weeks Memorial Gardens, on mini-pier. Image.Homepage.
- Winnipeg – St. Vital Mall right outside the entrance to Chapters.Image.
- Santiago – Plaza Italia, next to the statue
- Shanghai – People’s Square Exit 1, street-side, left corner. Image.
- Bogota – In the center of Parque de Usaquen
- Prague – Republic Square.
- Helsinki – Kolmen sepän patsas (Three Smiths statue) in Helsinki next to Stockmann department store. Google Map.
- Nantes – Crossing of Rue du Chateau and Rue Mathelin Rodier. In front of the main entrance of the castle is a little square with a statue of Anne de Bretagne. Meet beside the statue. Image.
- Paris – Place de la République, beside the lion statue. Image.
- Aachen – In the center point of Katschhof
- Berlin – In front of main entrance to Cafe Lichtburg. Behmstrasse, 13357 Berlin. Map.
- Frankfurt am Main – Bank entrance of Frankfurt Dome / Frankfurter Dom, in front of the souvenir shop with the red sign. Image
- Hamburg – Hamburg Rathaus, in front of the main entrance
- Munchen – München Olympiazentrum, BMW Welt, main entrance.Image 1. Image 2.
- Nurnberg – Willy-Brandt-Denkmal (monument) at the Willy-Brandt-Platz, next to statue. Image.
- Würzburg – Warriors Memorial near the Wurzburg Residence. Image.
- In front of Joe Banana’s Bar in Wan Chai on Hong Kong Island (Jaffe Road and Laurd Road).
- Reykjavik – Leif Ericsson statue in Hallgrímstorg Church
- Tehran – Niavaran Park, Tehran. Meet at the eastern side of the main fountain in front of the ice cream shop.
- Naas – In front of main entrance of Naas Courthouse
- Tel Aviv – In front of the main entrance to Sarona Market
- Bari – Parco 2 Giugno, in front of main entrance on Viale Einaudi.Image.
- Reggio calabria – Museo Nazionale, in front of main entrance. Image.
- Rome – At the Spanish Steps, in front of the Montcler store, at the corner of Via Condotti. Image.
- Osaka – Next to the KFC beside HEP 5 shopping mall. Address: 6-15 Kakudacho, Kita Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 530-0017, Japan.Image.
- Tokyo – Ebisu Garden Place Glass Square, beside glass structure
- Mexico City – Beside Kiosko de Coyoacan. Image.
- Kathmandu – Patan Durbar Square, between the two tall columns.Image.
- Amsterdam – The center of ”Spui”, a square, meeting in front of the ”Maagdenhuis”. Image.
- Utrecht – Center of Neude Square
- Auckland – Aotea Square on Queen Street, next to the industrial statue
- Dunedin – In front of of Dunedin Town Hall at archway below the steps. Image.
- Wellington – Glover Park, in front of “The Rogue & The Vagabond” under the minarets art sculpture.
- Manila – Greenbelt mall beside the R-letter pedestal at the entrance near the Hermes store. Image 1, Image 2.
- Gdansk – At Fontanna Neptuna
- Katowice – Spodek (Saucer) in Katowice. Address: ul. Korfantego 35
- Warsaw – In front of Starbucks across from the Mariott Hotel. Image.
- Wroclaw – In the middle of Plac Solny (“Salt Square”/Flower Market), beside the Iglica (needle) statue. Stare Miasto 50-061/50-062, Wroclaw.
- Lisbon – Restauradores – Monument to the Restorers, in front of the obelisk, near Hard Rock Cafe Lisboa. Image.
- Bucharest – Piata Universitatii – Fantana. Image.
- Novosibirsk – Next to the statue of Vladimir Lenin on Lenin Square
- Belgrade – Trg Republike, in front of horse statue
- Singapore – Fort Canning Park, Dhoby Ghaut, underneath big arch.Image.
- Ljubljana – “The Illyrian Provinces Monument” (Ilirski steber) at the “French Revolution Square” (Trg Francoske revolucije)
- Seoul – In front of Bosingak Belfry. Jonggak station, subway line 1, exit 4.
- Barcelona – Underneath Arc de Triomf monument
- Granada – In front of Granada Cathedral
- Stockholm – Medborgarplatsen, in front of first glass structure. Image.
- Basel – Baarfuesserplatz Tram Stop, by the tall pole. Image.
- Taipei – On Tap Pub, in front of main entrance. Address: No. 21, Alley 11, Lane 216, Section 4, Zhongxiao E Rd, Da’an District, Taipei City, 106
- Bangkok – In front of Starbucks Terminal 21
United Arab Emirates
- Dubai – Dubai Mall, in front of Tim Horton. Image.
- Cardiff – Beside female statue in front of Hilton Cardiff on Friary Road. Image.
- Edinburgh – Covenanter’s Memorial in Grassmarket
- Glasgow – George Square. Meet by the tall obelisk statue.
- Leeds – The center of Millenium Square
- London – Royal Airforce Bomber Command Memorial, Green Park (Hyde Park Corner side)
- London – In front of Royal Exchange beside horseman statue (outside “Bank” tube station)
- Manchester – In front of the main entrance to Sinclair’s Oyster Pub
- Newcastle – Beside Grey’s monument
- Shrewsbury – Frankwell car park, bottom of the pedestrian walkway.Image.
Please please pleeeease do not ignore this or simply “like” it. Reblog, share a permalink with your friends who are not on tumblr, and get this out.
This bullshit MUST be shut down.
Here is the archived link to the list of locations for their meetups (your traffic won’t go toward their website)
In short, here are the dirty deets:
- He has advocated for rape to be legal on private property in order to teach women to “take responsibility for the things that happen to them.”
- He has written a series of books about how to get women to have sex with you, including advice such as: “No” means “wait for a moment and then continue doing whatever she said no to.”
- His strategy, as described by himself, “isn’t about making young men feel as though they have value. This is about making young women feel as though they have none.”
- He has admitted to raping two incapacitated women in Iceland in his Bang Iceland book.
- He has admitted to raping other women in two of his other books, 30 Bangs and Bang Ukraine.
- He is a raging misogynist who believes women are perpetual children who must have their actions controlled by men.
- He is also a raging homophobe, anti-semite, and sympathizer of men who commit mass shootings because they can’t have sex with enough women.
If you’d like to help get these jerks shut down, go and counterprotest and report them to the police! They are a hate group and should be stopped!